Week one blog 

                          Why I chose my template!

So this is my first blog!! I honestly don't know much about creating a blog or blogging.  I've never really been into reading blogs but after creating a blog I could see myself being more interested in other peoples blogs. 

I chose this template because in a way it reminds me of Thanksgiving and who doesn't love food. I love how artistic the photo is. I feel like I would see this photo on a food website or blog. I'm all about finding new healthy vegan recipes that I will enjoy. I also wanted to keep my blog simple but interesting at the same time and easy to follow. 

 I enjoy being creative so I feel this assignment is a great way to be creative and express yourself. I am excited about this class and can't wait to learn more about social media for business. Cheers to a great semester=]             

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kendra!
    I'm also new to blogging. This whole process has definitely opened my eyes to all the work people put into these things. I think you are off to a great start. The colors you chose work well the photo in the header. A food blog would be very interesting. One thing that might help with consistency is the font on your blog posts. The all capitalized red letters is a bit distracting. I like the way your second posts looks on your page showing what students you have commented on. It is nice, legible, and looks clean with your background. Maybe keep that in mind if you decide to change it up. I'm looking forward to see you become more familiar with blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kendra,
    Just like you I am also new to blogging. I have always thought about it but I dont really have anything to say currently on a blog. That is so cool that you made a personal connection with your template. I was thinking what would my audience like instead of what I like. As mentioned on my post I like it when things are kept simple. Awesome job. P.S. I also like looking up vegan recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love food so I enjoyed your choice in your blog. I too have never blogged, so I appreciated your honesty, well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts