Week 11 Email Marketing

 Email Marketing

For my social marketing business, I would sent out a monthly news letter because people already get enough junk mail and if you send news letters to often customers with simple stop reading them and just delete them. Now a days every store asks for your email and you end up getting so I much junk email it can be annoying. I wouldn’t want my customers to feel that way. I would only sent out a monthly news letter if necessary so customers can stay up to date on upcoming sales, new products or if a popular product is about to run out. To set my news letter apart from other businesses I may sent my news letter through my social media accounts to my followers and do a monthly give away to drum up more businesses. I would make my news letter colorful yet simple. I want my news letter to get my readers attention and get them excited about the products. I would also incorporate a monthly challenge so other customers that are struggling with similar problems can see what’s working for other people and they may want to try the product as well. I think by adding all these things to my news letter wills keep customers excited about the products because they will be part of the business rather than just being another customer. Plus I wont fill up their inbox with news letters.

Comments

  1. Hi Kendra,
    Great post! I completely agree about an email inbox being inundated with too many newsletters. Your idea to stand out and offer monthly give aways makes me want to sign up...great marketing! I look forward to learning more about your monthly challenges. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! That's what I plan on doing with mine too. I also get annoyed with all the junk emails. Have you ever tried unsubscribing from a newsletter and then you keep getting them? This has happened to me with Moneygram and Western Union. They won't stop and it's so annoying. Once a month is the best idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post. I agree and think you should send less emails and that you should pretend to be the customer reading the newsletter before you send it out. Ask yourself, how many emails a day do you think they get and how will your newsletter appear in their inbox?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the monthly idea because it won't annoy subscribers with receiving too much. Upcoming sales is the only thing important to me when I get newsletters so I think it's a wonderful idea to notify customers when you'll have that option!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts