Blog Week 5 Post 2: Defining Your Target Market

 MODERE

For the business I am promoting I believe my target market would be anyone who is interesting and wanting to live a healthier lifestyle and wanting to use more natural products, better the environment. Modere's products include lines in health and wellness, collagen sciences, household products, and personal care products. So whatever you are looking for Modere has it. I think a perfect customer for Modere would be someone who is really serious about living a healthier lifestyle with what they are putting in their bodies and products they are using at home. I have learned a lot over the past year how living a healthier life. I went vegan last June and now almost every product I use is vegan and all natural. I feel so much healthier. Making a little or big change can make all the difference in so why not start with Modere!!

Comments

Popular Posts