Week 4 Part 2: Aesthetics, Design, and Branding

Blog Week Four Post Two:




ModCloth and Amazon are two websites I have recently visited. Amazon is very effective because they pretty much sell anything and everything you could possibly need. ModCloth is a vintage clothing inspired website and is effective because their website is easy to shop and what you are looking for. Both websites are easy to ship your items. Both websites have simple but appealing page layouts, the colors, graphics fit so well together, the writing is leadable. I come back to both these websites because Amazon makes shopping so easy and I can get everything I need in one place and save time and money plus returns are so easy. ModCloth keeps me coming back because they have the cutest vintage inspired clothing, shoes, and accessories. They always have great sales as well. ModCloth also sends you emails to keep you updated on the latest styles, sales and most of their items are reasonably priced. I think Amazon has their business and website down so at this point I don’t think they really need to improve on much.  One main thing that I think ModCloth can improve on having more of their popular items in stock because popular collections sell out so fast and usually once it’s gone, they don’t bring it back.  Overall, I think both companies are doing a great job with their websites and business.
 


Comments

Popular Posts