Week 5 Post 1: Defining Your Target Market

Subway

Subway has a very basic website not very appealing to the eye. The food subway offers is simple and not that healthy. The quality of food Subway offers is not the best quality. To me, Subway is just a basic sandwich shop that charges you for every little extra item. With all the new sandwich shops Subway is a thing in the past. I noticed right away that the website is boring to visit.

Hungry Bear

Hungry Bear has a very appealing website. The graphics,colors, detail, and layout make the website more exciting to visit for its costumers. Hungry Bear offers a variety of interesting sandwiches that taste great. I believe the quality of the food is better than the quaily of food Subway offers. 

There are several obvious differences between each website like how each business shows off their food, the layout, graphics and colors.  The way each business lists their information. The Hunger Bear website is more user-friendly. I guess you could say I am a little biased because I  use to be a frequent customer of Hungry Bear until I went vegan. I also think you get more bang for your buck. Plus the quality of food is way better. 

Comments

Popular Posts