Week 8: Get Visual Post one

At first, I was a little surprised to find out that Fookbook is the number one Social Media Usages with  2.2 billion users and is "Currently the most widely used social platform. It is the most practical location to use as the base of your social media." I would think that Instagram would have the most social media usage because I think it's more popular and more people use Instagram than Facebook. Most of the people I know have Instagram not Facebook.
 
I would have to say that I think Instagram would be the best social platform for my business because it's the social media I use the most and I feel is the most popular among the population at this time. I also feel that Instagram is more of a positive platform than Facebook because whenever I get on Facebook most people are just complaining and I turn me away from wanting to get on Facebook. Instagram to me is more trendy, happy and pretty much has the same feature as Facebook. 

Although because Modere is for everyone that it would be good to use Facebook because research has shown and proven that Facebook is the most used social media. I may reach a higher number of people on facebook but, I feel I would have a stronger presence on Instagram and gives me a more creative platform to help promote and grow my business.

Comments

Popular Posts